This is designed to help your kids:
- Talk to each other without being mean or pushing each other’s buttons
- Play together without fights erupting
- Problem solve without you, so you don’t need to be around every second of the day
- With over 22 games, printouts, lessons, and training, you’ll have everything you need to have a life filled with unicorns and rainbows finally get some peace and quiet.
Here’s what you get inside this Kit:
The Sibling “Treat Each Other Kindly” Pack ($17 value)
- My Sibling’s Superpowers — This is a game-changer. Your kids will go form disliking certain quirks, traits, and characteristics in each other to loving those parts of their sibling.
- Sibling Play Time Likes and Dislikes — Stop fights before they start with these few simple questions that bring combative siblings together
- 30 Super Fun Sibling Conversation Starters — Spark a fun conversation that gets your kids giggling — perfect for car rides and when you need a minute to yourself.
- 100 Kind Words to Describe My Sibling — A fun and easy way to get your kids
- Sibling Greetings — Your kids will share jokes, hugs, high-fives, and compliments from the moment they see each other.
- Sibling’s Guide to Big Emotions — Do your kids ever fight over NOTHING? This shows you why — and shows you an easy way to stop it from happening.
The Sibling “Play Together Nicely” Activity Guide ($17 value)
I like, you like, we like — Do your kids erupt in a fight anytime they try to play a game? Use this for 5-minutes and next thing you know you’ll be able to play an entire game of Monopoly without tears or the game board being thrown across the room.
- Sibling Love Note – Turn that “sibling rivalry” into a Fairy Tale with fun notes that spark joy and connection. They’re already made, you just have to print them.
- Connection Cube — This cube is so fun your kids won’t even realize this is all part of your master plan to get them to connect.
- Sibling Positive Moments Tracker — Spend a few minutes a week on this, and soon your kid’s brains will be full of positive memories of their siblings (as the negative memories disappear into nothingness)
- 30 Simple 1 Minute Movement Breaks — This is GOLD for hyperactive kiddos who get bored easily. Throw a “mini-party” that gets blood pumping, endorphins flowing, and smiles…smiling.
- 40 Active Sibling Play Ideas — A treasure-trove of fun games that will keep your kids busy and out of your hair for hours
- 30 Quiet Activities Siblings Can Play In the Same Room — Remember quiet? It’s that thing where no noise happens. Don’t worry, you’ll experience it again soon, promise.
- My Sibling Connection Plan — Turn your kids from enemies into allies with this simple plan that gets them giggling and working together instead of bickering.
- 10 Sibling Games that Boost Listening & Cooperation — They’ll think they’re playing, but they’re actually learning and getting along. Your Master Plan is working… mwahaha…
Part 3: The Sibling “Argument Problem Solver” Bundle ($17 value)
Sibling Huddles — The secret to getting your kids to solve problems on their own. Next time you hear a fight break out, don’t be surprised if it ends with hugs in compliments within minutes — without you saying or doing anything!
- The Ultimate Safe Place – How to create a “safe place” so safe it puts Fort Knox to shame (This may or may not involve a Rocket Ship!)
- Problem Solving Scenario Game — A few rounds of this, and your kids may start to go out of their way to include each other,
- Conflict Resolution Wheel — So fun your kids will want to resolve conflict (and they won’t need you to do it!)
- Sibling Response Guide — Exact words and phrases your kids can use to diffuse and argument before it erupts
- Sibling Problem-Solving Checklist — Everything your kids need to quickly resolve fights and arguments